House fire in Surrey, British Columbia

A home was heavily damaged by fire in Surrey, BC on Jan 4, 2013.

First arriving Rescue 10 found flames through the roof of the 2 story home and requested a 2nd alarm

2 families were displaced by the blaze, but no one was injured. Cause of the fire was a faulty electrical cord for space heater.

One thought on “House fire in Surrey, British Columbia

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s