Albany Fatal House Fire

Sweet Home man dies in house fire

By Patrick LairFor the Gazette-Times

SWEET HOME — A Sweet Home man died Tuesday morning in a house fire that started in a woodburning stove.Theodore Brenner Jr., 57, was found deceased in his home at 1078 29th Ave. by Sweet Home firefighters after they extinguished the fire, which consumed most of the building.

A fire report indicated that Brenner was attempting to escape out of his bathroom window when he was most likely overcome by smoke and heat.

For complete article – CLICK HERE

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s